Welcome to the Family Reading Club Resource Library!
This is where you’ll get access to my free checklists, workbooks, and info sheets to help your family build a lifelong love of reading.
To get full access, all you need is a password which you can get by signing up for the FRC newsletter. Fill out the form below and get instant access!
What you’ll find in the resource library
- Dewey Decimal cheat sheet, to make finding non-fiction books painless.
- Printable reading lists, to take with you on library trips.
- (Coming soon) Reading journal sheets, book review worksheets, and library vocabulary info sheets.
Can Family Reading Club help you?
Do you want to:
- Get book ideas for reluctant readers and kids who have “read everything”?
- Learn how to navigate your public library to make trips faster and easier?
- Develop customized tips and tricks to keep kids reading for longer periods of time?
- Learn more about why it’s so important to develop a love of reading, and to maintain that love throughout the tough tween and teen years?
Then Family Reading Club is for you!
Or back to the blog.